At Reliance Community Church, we believe it’s OUR responsibility to “clear the way” for you to come to church. We want you to be able to experience the music, encouraging messages, friendly people and enjoyable atmosphere that are a part of the California Education and Performing Arts Center in Ontario California. The first time at church, any church, brings up some questions.
What Type of Church is Reliance Community Church?
- We are a non-denominational church in Ontario, California.
- Our mission is to provide hope and encouragement through God’s Word. Experience the authenticity of God through Word-based practical teaching using a visual approach.
- You will notice that people clap their hands while singing, during the message and at other appropriate times during our worship. There is interaction during the messages the Pastor delivers with laughter, affirmations of ‘amen’ and it is all in order and uplifting!
What Shall I Wear?
- We are concerned about meeting your real life needs. So, whether you wear a suit, sport coat with a tie or business casual to shorts and sandals – at Reliance Community be comfortable!
What Is Available For My Children?
- We know that as a parent you need to be sure that your children are in a SAFE learning environment. And we know that your children are looking for a FUN place to learn. We’re invested and continue to invest to make sure that both of these goals are reached via a program we call “Just Kids” , a ministry for children.
- We ask that you first sign-in your children at the “Just Kids” ministry table, then they can come into service and be a part of worship with you.
- Your own children will be a special part of the worship service. Following that, they will go out to classes which have been prepared especially for them.
- The classes include music, crafts, and a great Bible story on their level. Our fully staffed nursery and elementary classrooms are clean, safe and provide a caring environment that is open during our services.
What Should I Expect in Church?
- You’ll enjoy upbeat music and practical messages that help you deal with real life issues.
- Multi-media is provided along with the life-situation messages, which helps you follow the Pastor’s message and also helps you take notes for late study.
- What you learn on the weekend, you’ll be able to use during the week.
- Whether you join us in our 10:00 a.m. Sunday morning service or midweek interactive gatherings, we want to help you connect with the personal hope and practical help that God can give us.
What Type of Messages Are Delivered?
- Pastor Joel and the men he selects to fill the platform are full-gospel ministers, who focus their messages on real life issues.
- All messages are powerful, Spirit-filled, Word based, life-situation and life-changing.
- We want you to be able to say that what we talked about on the weekend gave you something that could help you on Monday: in your family, at your work, with your life.
- It’s not about religion, it’s about a relationship with GOD. It’s not about pretending that we’re perfect, it’s about God Who is willing to give His power, Word, and grace to grow us.
- If its been a long time since you’ve been to church, Reliance Community Church has you in mind! You have enough to think about when you’re visiting a church for the first time, so we hope that getting some of this “stuff” out of the way not only encourages you to join us for church, but also helps you to connect with the hope and encouragement that God has for you.